The standard self pay rate for an individual session is $55.00 and $75.00 for and Evaluation/Assessment.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have Behavioral Health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
We accept most major commercial insurance plans, including Anthem, Cigna, Aetna, United Behavioral Health, Value Options commercial, Magellan, Connecticare, United Healthcare, Oxford Health and
Medicaid (Husky and CTBHP plans only)
We do not accept Title 19, Medicaid LIA (SAGA) or Medicare.
All major credit cards, cash, and personal checks are also accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.